All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. All products sold by CoinsTV are delivered in the condition stated as per generally accepted industry standards. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. For shipping damage, customers should file a claim to their carrier immediately. Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, should be reported to CoinsTV within 24 hours of receipt of the corresponding order. We strive to process all orders within 1 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) of full payment of order, however, due to the inherent nature of unique collectible products, at times this might not be possible. Although products may be indicated as available on the site, we cannot always guarantee availability and some products may not be available for immediate delivery. We reserve the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products. We reserve the right, without liability or prior notice, to cancel any order. Because of the nature of the Internet, online ordering your purchase from CoinsTV acknowledges that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions. All brands and product names mentioned are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective holders. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Simple flat rate shipping: We offer $4.95 flat rate shipping to anywhere in the United States for all orders under $199. All orders $199 and over ship for free!
At this time we do not ship internationally.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, so that we may begin an investigation.
CoinsTV Cancellation, Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) & Chargeback Policy
All orders for return or cancellation must be authorized prior to shipping by calling 1-833-482-6467. Returns must include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. The RMA number can only be obtained from our Customer Service department during the hours of 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday EST, excluding national and religious holidays.
ALL orders that are unclaimed, Return to Sender, refused to receive, delivery failed or undeliverable are subjected to 20% restocking fee.
- All coins that are bullion-based are NOT eligible for return or cancellation for any reason at any time. Once an order confirmation has been issued, the price is locked-in and you are contractually bound to complete the transaction.
- Types of bullion-based coins: 90% silver coins/bags, all graded & ungraded Silver, Gold, Platinum & Palladium Eagles; Silver/Gold/Platinum/Palladium coins and bars, Silver, Gold, Platinum & Palladium NGC and PCGS graded coins, modern graded world silver and gold coins (such as but not limited to Maple Leafs, Pandas, 1 oz Silver Themed coins like Iron Man or Queens Beasts or other sizes such as 2 oz, 5 oz, etc), 2021 Morgan & Peace dollars, and as well as any other item advertised, marketed or categorized by the Company as a "bullion item", prior to Customer purchase.
- If the customer fails to classify or identify their order as bullion-based item prior to purchase, the company will not be held liable nor subjected to chargebacks if they are not able to return or cancel it. We strongly suggest reaching out first to our Customer Service department before finalizing your purchase to confirm if you are unsure.
- By agreeing to these terms (including implicitly agreeing via purchase), I recognize that I am forfeiting my right to chargeback and that if I am to do so, I will be subject to 3x damages in a court of law for any losses caused to CoinsTV or its affiliates. I recognize that CoinsTV will pursue recompensation and/or prosecution for any chargebacks or otherwise fraudulent claims to the fullest extent of the law.
- Collectible coins such as US Proof sets, Mint Sets, Morgan Silver Dollars, Peace Dollars, Cents, Nickels, Dimes, Quarters, Half Dollars, Circulated Type coins such as Two Cent Pieces, Three Cent Pieces, and other Vintage Circulated Coins are eligible for cancel or return.
- In the event of defect or damage to your shipment and/or receipt of an incorrect item, you must reach out to our Customer Service Department and an RMA number and return label will be provided. Once received, the Product Fulfillment Team will send out a replacement immediately subject to availability. But if the item is out of stock or unavailable, CoinsTV reserves the right to issue a full refund or source the product in a timely manner.
- All coins and packaging must be in their original condition and must include all certificates, capsules, packaging or other additional items that were originally included in the order. All returned or exchanged merchandise must be considered to be in saleable condition, solely deemed at the company’s discretion. If merchandise is not in saleable condition, it may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and/or refused.
- All returned orders may be subject to quality, authenticity and originality tests by CoinsTV testing facility or by a third party authorized by CoinsTV. Upon the explained test(s) results, nondefective items may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All coins that are eligible for cancellation, must reach out to our Customer Service department either via email or phone. Refunds are typically processed within 3-5 business days upon receipt of request. If the item was already in the shipping process, the customer will be responsible to return the item within 30 days upon receipt and no return label will be provided. Once the item is in possession of the company, the refund will be processed within 3-5 business days. Our returns are typically processed twice weekly.
- CoinsTV reserves the right to refuse any request or actual return, exchange or refund if it does not meet our stated terms.
Lost Merchandise, Police Report & Chargeback Policy
- In the unlikely event that your order is lost in transit it is imperative that you contact us immediately. Upon notifying us of non receipt, we may begin the claims process. In accordance with our Terms and Conditions, you have a maximum of 3 days (72 hours) from the anticipated delivery date to contact us regarding any order lost in transit. If your items cannot be recovered, you are entitled to a reimbursement. Assuming you contact us within 3 days (72 hours), you are entitled to a full reimbursement of your loss in accordance with the specific shipper’s insurance policy upon a successfully submitted claim. Reimbursement will be made in the form of store credit.
As part of the claims process, we may require you to file a police report with local law enforcement and provide documentation of the report to us. While each jurisdiction is different, here are some basic how-to steps. There are typically three options available in many jurisdictions:
*File a report in person
*File a report over the phone
*File a report online
Step 1: Locate Your Nearest Department
You should file a police report with the nearest, appropriate law enforcement agency. If you live within city limits, your local police department is the proper authority to file a report with. If you live outside established city limits, the local sheriff’s department may have jurisdiction. You can locate the proper department by conducting an online search or calling 311 (information), if that service is available in your area.
Step 2: Provide Detailed Information
Whether you file a report in person, over the phone, or online, make sure that you provide as much detail about the incident as possible. When it involves property loss or damage, make sure to provide relevant financial information as well.
Step 3: Obtain a Copy of the Report
In the event of filing a claim for non-receipt , it is often necessary to file the police report. In this event, we require a copy of the police report. If you filed a report in person, you can obtain a written copy immediately or get a case number and retrieve a copy of the report when it’s ready.
When you file a report on the phone or online, make sure to provide contact information such as a telephone number and email address so you can receive a copy of the report.
If you file a report online, you can often print a copy of your report instantly upon submitting the paperwork online. Additionally, you may find that some jurisdictions do not allow you to file a report over the phone. If you need further details on filing a report, you should call your local law enforcement department or 311 for assistance in starting your police report.
Lost/Stolen Package & Chargebacks
By agreeing to these terms (including implicitly agreeing via purchase), I recognize that I am taking title to my merchandise at my specified point of delivery. In the event of a lost or stolen package, I recognize and agree that I will follow CoinsTV's policies and procedures and forfeiting my right to chargeback and that if I am to do so, I will be subject to 3x damages in a court of law for any losses caused to CoinsTV or its affiliates. I recognize that CoinsTV will pursue recompensation and/or prosecution for any chargebacks or otherwise fraudulent claims to the fullest extent of the law.
Limits and Exclusions
There are no expressed or implied warranties except as listed above. CoinsTV and it affiliates shall not be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of goodwill, profits or revenue, loss of use from this product or any associated equipment, cost of substitute equipment, downtime cost, loss of data, programs or business information, or any other losses, or claims of any party dealing with buyers from such damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use this product or arising from breach contract, negligence, or any other legal theory.
State and Provincial Law Rights
Some states and provincial laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations, or the exclusion of warranty in certain situations, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This policy gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary, from state to state and from province to province.